Xbox Support Callback Not Working

I've had no luck with the callback feature, as it keeps saying it can't be processed. I really need a contact number to resolve this issue.

I'm having trouble with my EA FC 24 game, which is stuck in trial mode despite owning the disc. According to the EA website forum, Microsoft needs to revoke the trial license.

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the callback feature for Xbox Support.

Firstly, for the record, if you need immediate help, you can try contacting Xbox Support via live chat on their website, which has been reported to be a more reliable option by some users.

If you prefer to request a callback, here are some steps to help you get the support you need for your EA FC 24 game issue:

1. Visit Xbox Support Website: Go to the Xbox Support website at support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us.
  2. Initiate Callback Process: You should see an option to request a callback. If it says the service isn’t available, try using the Xbox Forums or the Xbox Assist feature on your console as an alternative.
  3. Choose Your Issue:
    • Select Subscription & billing from the categories.
    • Then, choose I don’t recognize a charge to proceed.
    • This option might not be directly related to your game issue, but it can help you get a call back to discuss your specific problem.

It’s also important to note that there are other ways to report issues and get help:

• Report a Problem App: If you’re on your Xbox console, you can use the Report a Problem app to submit your issue. For Windows users, the Windows Feedback Hub is available.

Remember that the support team may face high volumes at times, so persistence is key. You may need to try the callback process multiple times to get through to someone.

Best of luck with resolving your EA FC 24 issue, and hopefully, you’ll get the help you need soon!

Stay patient and keep trying, and you should be able to get the support you need.