Wrong Minecraft Version Installed - Need Refund Help

I'm requesting a refund for order number 2144372653. I purchased Minecraft on 17.06.2024, but it was the Xbox version. Since I don't own an Xbox, I bought the PC version on 21.06.2024 (order number 3910138353). Currently, I have two Minecraft orders: 2144372653 and 3910138353. I'd like to return the Xbox version (2144372653) and keep the PC version.

Thank you.

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you’ve got the wrong Minecraft version, but don’t worry, I’m here to help you with that refund.

First things first, you’re on the right track by reaching out. Now, let’s walk through the process to get that refund for the Xbox version. Follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account: Head to the Microsoft website and sign in with the account you used to make the purchase.

2. Go to your Order history: Once signed in, navigate to the Order history section. This is usually found under your profile settings or account info.

3. Find the wrong order: Locate the order with the number 2144372653 (the Xbox version).

4. Request a refund: Click on the order and look for the “Request a refund” or “Return” option. You might need to provide a brief reason for the refund, so be honest and say you bought the wrong version by mistake.

5. Wait for the refund: Microsoft will process your request, and you should receive the refund within a few days.

That’s it You should now have the refund process started for the Xbox version. Make sure to keep an eye on your email for any updates from Microsoft.

In the meantime, you can enjoy your PC version of Minecraft with the order number 3910138353. No need to do anything with that one; it’s all good to go!

If you have any issues or need further assistance, feel free to reply or reach out to Microsoft support directly. They’re usually pretty helpful with these kinds of situations.

Good luck, and happy gaming