Wi-Fi Option Keeps Disappearing from My Laptop

My Windows 10 laptop's Wi-Fi option has vanished from the settings, preventing me from using it. This issue started a couple of days ago. After restarting the system, the Wi-Fi works for a few minutes before disappearing again. I've checked for updates, but there aren't any available. I've also looked for updates for my network adapter on the manufacturer's website, but none are available. I need help resolving this issue as soon as possible.

I understand you’re having an annoying issue with your laptop’s Wi-Fi option disappearing from the settings. This must be frustrating. Here’s a straightforward plan to help you get your Wi-Fi back and working steadily:

First, let’s approach this in a methodical way:

1. Re-enable Wi-Fi from the Device Manager:

• Press Win + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand the Network Adapters section and look for your Wi-Fi adapter.
    • Right-click on the Wi-Fi adapter and choose Enable Device if it’s currently disabled.
  2. Update Network Adapter Drivers:

• From Device Manager:
      • Right-click your Wi-Fi adapter and select Update Driver.
      • Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • From the Manufacturer’s Website:
      • Check the manufacturer’s website for the latest driver updates for your Wi-Fi adapter.
  3. Disable and Re-enable Wi-Fi:

• Using the Settings App:
      • Open Settings, navigate to Network & Internet, and toggle Wi-Fi to Off.
      • Wait for a few seconds and toggle Wi-Fi back to On.
  4. Reset Network Settings:

• Open Command Prompt as an administrator.
    • Type these commands in one by one and press Enter after each:
      • netsh winsock reset
      • netsh int ip reset
      • netsh winhttp reset proxy.
  5. Restart Your Router:

• Turn off your router for about a minute and then turn it back on to ensure any potential issues are resolved on the network side.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you might want to consider a system file check (sfc /scannow in Command Prompt) or reinstalling your Wi-Fi driver.