Why wont it let me redeem my Robux card?

I've got the points, but when I try to redeem them, it asks for a number to verify my age. I enter the number, and then it asks for more information. In the end, it takes me to a page that says to change the alias, but it never gives me the PIN.

Hey there, I’m happy to help you out with your Robux card redemption issue.

Firstly, it sounds like you’ve got the points you need, which is a good start. Now, regarding the age verification process, it’s a bit tedious but necessary. Here’s what you should do:

1. Check Your Number: Double-check that you’re entering your phone number correctly. Make sure it’s in the right format and that you’ve entered the correct area code.
  2. Know Your Phone Settings: Ensure your phone is receiving texts and that you’re not blocking any messages from Roblox. Sometimes, the verification text might be flagged as spam or blocked by your carrier.
  3. Wait Patiently: After entering your phone number, wait a few minutes to receive the verification code. If you don’t get it within a few minutes, try checking your spam folder or retrying the process.

Regarding the additional information, you might need to provide some personal details to complete the age verification. This varies depending on your region, so just fill in the required fields accurately.

Now, about that alias issue:

1. Change Your Alias: When it asks you to change your alias, do it. The alias is your username, so pick a new one that’s not already taken on Roblox. This step should give you the PIN.
  2. Note Down the PIN: Make sure you write down or copy the PIN so you can easily enter it when prompted.

If you’re still having trouble, I’d suggest logging out and logging back in or clearing your browser cache. If the issue persists, you might want to reach out to Roblox Support directly. They can help you with any specific issues on their end.

Good luck, and I hope this helps you get your Robux sorted out