URGENT: Critical Issue with My Windows PC

My OneDrive is not working properly Instead of syncing, it's replacing files with older versions!

This is terrible!

Hey there, I saw your post about OneDrive replacing files with older versions instead of syncing. That sounds super frustrating!

Here are some steps you can follow to potentially resolve the issue:

1. First, make sure all your Microsoft apps, including OneDrive, are fully up-to-date. Sometimes, these issues can be fixed in the background with updates.

2. Check the Microsoft services status page (https://status.office.com/) to see if there are any known issues or outages affecting OneDrive.

3. Try signing out of OneDrive and then sign back in. Sometimes a simple re-sync can help resolve file version conflicts.

4. If none of the above works, you may want to reset the OneDrive client by doing the following steps:

1. Close the OneDrive app completely.

2. Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.

3. Type /%localappdata%/Microsoft/OneDrive/ and press Enter. This will open the OneDrive folder.

4. Delete the contents of the folder except the "setup" folder. Be cautious not to delete any important files that are stored there.

5. Launch the OneDrive app again to start re-syncing. This will potentially resolve any file version issues.