Unwanted MailerApp Installation on My PC

I'm having an issue where I've received the same unwanted email five times.

The problem is that an app called MailerApp keeps reinstalling itself, even though I've deleted it and never intentionally installed it in the first place.
I'm running Windows 11 Home.
The emails I've been getting are:

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you’re dealing with that frustrating issue. MailerApp sounds like a real nuisance. Let’s get it off your PC for good!

First, let’s tackle the email issue. Since you’re receiving the same unwanted email multiple times, it’s likely your email account has been compromised or someone is spamming you. Here’s what you can do:

1. Change your email password: Immediately change your email password to a strong, unique one. This will help prevent further unauthorized access.
  2. Mark the emails as spam: Flag those unwanted emails as spam so your email provider can learn from it.
  3. Check your email settings: Review your email settings to ensure there aren’t any filters or rules set up that might be causing the email to resend.

Now, let’s focus on removing MailerApp:

1. Use a malware removal tool: Download and run a reputable malware removal tool like Malwarebytes to scan your system. This should help detect and remove any malicious software that might be reinstalling MailerApp.
  2. Uninstall MailerApp from the Control Panel: Go to the Control Panel, click on “Programs and Features” (or “Add or Remove Programs” in older Windows versions), find MailerApp in the list, and uninstall it. Make sure to restart your PC afterward.
  3. Check for remaining files and registry entries: Open File Explorer, navigate to the following directories, and delete any remaining MailerApp files:
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\MailerApp
    • C:\Users<YourUsername>\AppData\Local\mailerapp
    • C:\Users<YourUsername>\AppData\Roaming\mailerapp

Additionally, you can use a registry cleaner like CCleaner to scan for and remove any leftover registry entries associated with MailerApp.

1. Reset your browser settings: If you’re using a browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge, reset your browser settings to their default values. This will remove any extensions or settings that might be contributing to the issue.

After these steps, restart your PC and see if the issue persists. If you’re still having trouble, feel free to provide more details, and I’ll do my best to help you further.