Unexplained Code Appearing on Amazon Vendor Central Pages: ),t.close()}();

I’m seeing a strange code snippet ),t.close()}(); on my Amazon Vendor Central pages, and it’s happening across all the browsers I use. The problem is that it’s blocking me from accessing and viewing my purchase orders.

That code snippet looks like a JavaScript function, but it’s definitely not supposed to be showing up on your Amazon Vendor Central pages. Here’s what you can try to get rid of it and access your purchase orders again:

First, let’s rule out a browser issue. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies. This will log you out of Amazon, so make sure you have your login credentials handy.

1. Open your browser and press Ctrl + Shift + Delete (Windows) or Command + Shift + Delete (Mac) to open the clear browsing data window.
  2. Select “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files” and set the time range to “All time”.
  3. Click “Clear data” and wait for the process to complete.

If that doesn’t work, let’s try disabling any extensions that might be interfering with the page. Malicious extensions can inject code into web pages, so we’ll disable them one by one to identify the culprit.

1. Open your browser and go to the extensions page (usually found in the settings or options menu).
  2. Disable each extension one by one, then refresh the Amazon Vendor Central page to see if the code snippet is still there.
  3. If the code disappears after disabling a particular extension, you’ve found the problem. Remove that extension and report it to the developer if possible.

If neither of these steps works, it’s possible that your system has been compromised by malware. Run a full scan with your antivirus software to detect and remove any malicious programs.

1. Open your antivirus software and update the virus definitions.
  2. Run a full system scan, which may take some time to complete.
  3. If any malware is detected, follow the software’s instructions to remove it.

If all else fails, you can try resetting your browser to its default settings or seeking help from Amazon’s support team. They may be able to identify the issue on their end and provide a fix.

Remember to stay safe online and keep your system and software up to date to prevent these kinds of issues in the future