Unable to Redeem Points - Whats the Issue?

I’m having trouble redeeming 1,500 points for 100 Robux. Every time I try, I get an error message saying my Microsoft Rewards account is temporarily restricted due to suspicious activity that may violate the Terms of Service.

The error message suggests that I may not be using Bing correctly for regular searches, and that I should read up on how to get the most out of the Microsoft Rewards program. If I think the restriction is an error, I can contact customer support. I’m not aware of any misuse, and I apologize if I’ve done something wrong. Can someone please help me resolve this rewards error?

Hey there,

I totally get why you’re frustrated - it’s annoying when you can’t redeem your points. Let’s break down what might be going on and how you can fix it.

Here are a few possible reasons for this error message:

• Bing might be flagging your account for unusual search behavior.
  • You might not be using Bing regularly for regular searches.

So here’s what you can do:

1. Check your search history: Look through your recent searches and make sure they’re all legit. If you see any suspicious activity, report it to Microsoft.
  2. Adjust your search habits: Make sure you’re using Bing for your regular searches and not just for Microsoft Rewards. Mix it up by searching for different things like news, weather, or random topics.
  3. Hide IP: If you’re using a VPN or different networks, try switching to your regular connection to see if that resolves the issue.
  4. Contact Customer Support: Reach out to Microsoft Rewards support and explain the situation. They’ll help you figure out what’s going on and how to lift the restriction.

If you’ve done all this and still can’t redeem your points, you can try creating a new Microsoft account and linking it to your existing Rewards account. But only do this as a last resort, as you might lose your accumulated points.

I hope this helps, and you get your points back on track.