Unable to Cancel Subscription - Manage Button Not Clickable

I'm having trouble canceling my free Minecraft marketplace trial. The "manage" button isn't clickable. Is there another way to stop my subscription?

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble canceling your Minecraft marketplace trial. That can be frustrating.

There are a few ways you can try canceling your subscription even if the “manage” button isn’t clickable:

1. Try using a different browser or device: Sometimes, browser-specific issues can cause buttons to be unresponsive. Try logging into your Microsoft account from a different browser or device to see if the manage button becomes clickable.

If that doesn’t work, here are some alternative steps to cancel your subscription:

1. Use the Microsoft Support Website:

1. Go to Microsoft Support Website.
    2. Sign in with your Microsoft account.
    3. Click on “Services & subscriptions” at the top.
    4. Find your Minecraft trial subscription and click “Turn off recurring billing”.
    5. Confirm that you want to turn off the subscription.
  2. Use the Xbox App on Windows:

1. Open the Xbox app on Windows.
    2. Sign in with your Microsoft account.
    3. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
    4. Select “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
    5. Click on “Subscription” from the left menu.
    6. Find your Minecraft trial subscription and toggle the switch to turn off recurring billing.
  3. Contact Xbox Support:
    If none of the above steps work, you can reach out to Xbox Support directly. They should be able to assist you in canceling the subscription. You can find their contact info on the Xbox Support Website.

I hope one of these methods works for you. Good luck