Unable to Access BT Email via Microsoft Edge

When I try to access my BT email, I get an error message stating "This page isn't working at the moment www.bt.com redirected you too many times."

I've tried clearing all cookies and browser history, but the issue persists.

Hey there, Sorry to hear you’re having trouble accessing your BT email via Microsoft Edge. That error message can be frustrating.

Before we dive deeper, let me ask you: have you tried accessing your BT email on a different browser, like Chrome or Firefox? This will help us determine if the issue is specific to Edge.

If it works on another browser, we can rule out any problems on BT’s end. Now, let’s try a few more things to resolve the issue:

1. Disable browser extensions: Sometimes, extensions can interfere with website functionality. Go to edge://extensions, toggle off each extension, and then try accessing your BT email again. If it works, enable extensions one by one to identify the problematic one.

2. Check your browser settings: Ensure that Tracking prevention is not blocking the site. Go to edge://settings/privacy, and under Tracking prevention, toggle off Block trackers and see if that helps.

3. Delete site data: Clearing cookies and browser history might not be enough. Go to edge://settings/siteData, search for bt.com, and remove all associated data.

4. Try a different Edge profile: Corrupted profiles can cause issues. Go to edge://settings/profiles, create a new profile, and then try accessing your BT email.

5. Reset Edge: If none of the above steps work, it might be time to reset Microsoft Edge. This will restore the browser to its default settings. Go to edge://settings/reset, toggle Restore settings to their default values, and then click Reset.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, feel free to provide more details about your Edge version, operating system, and any other relevant info. I’m here to help you troubleshoot this