Submit Button Not Responding in Quick Assist

Has anyone else encountered this issue? I've just set up a new PC with Windows 11, an Intel 14500 CPU, a Gigabyte B760-DS3H AX motherboard, and 32GB of Corsair DDR5 memory running at 5200 MHz.

When I use Quick Assist, I enter the security code from the Assistant, and the "submit" button turns blue. However, clicking it doesn't progress further, despite multiple attempts.

So far, I've tried troubleshooting by repairing Quick Assist, resetting it, and uninstalling and reinstalling it.

I've also ensured that all Windows 11 updates are complete, including the latest "2024-06 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5039302)".

Running Quick Assist as an Administrator didn't make a difference.

It seems like the problem might be with the Quick Assist coding.

Any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Regarding the Submit Button issue you’re facing in Windows 11’s Quick Assist, I’ll guide you through some additional steps to troubleshoot and resolve the problem:

1. System File Checker: Run the System File Checker (SFC) tool to ensure that all system files are intact and working properly. Open the Command Prompt as an Administrator and enter the following command:

sfc /scannow

This process takes some time but checks and reinstalls any corrupted system files that might be interfering with Quick Assist.

2. Disable and Re-enable Quick Assist: Sometimes, a simple toggle can fix the issue. Go to the “Optional features” section in your “Apps & features” settings, disable Quick Assist, restart your PC, and then re-enable it. This might reset the configuration and resolve the button’s non-response.

3. Run the Windows Troubleshooter: Windows 11 has a built-in troubleshooter that might help diagnose and fix Quick Assist issues. Open the “System Settings”, go to the “Troubleshoot” section, and run the “Windows Update” troubleshooter. This can identify and resolve potential conflicts affecting Quick Assist.

By implementing these additional steps, you should be able to resolve the non-responsive submit button in Quick Assist on your new PC with Windows 11.