Stuck Order: Microsoft Rewards Status Wont Update from In Progress

I exchanged 100 Robux for 1.5k points, but the process has been stuck for 4-5 hours. Normally, it takes no more than 15 seconds. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Hey, I’ve experienced similar issues myself, and I’ve got some steps that might help you resolve the issue.

It sounds like your points haven’t been awarded yet. Here are a few things you can try:

1. Check for any active maintenance: Sometimes, the Microsoft Rewards service might be undergoing maintenance, which can cause delays or issues with point awards. Check the Microsoft Rewards website, their Twitter page, or the Microsoft Support page for any service updates or announcements.

2. Refresh the rewards page: Simple but effective. Log out of your account and log back in. Then, go back to the Microsoft Rewards page and see if your points have been updated. If not, try this a few more times to ensure it’s not just a temporary glitch.

3. Wait for some more time: It’s already been 4-5 hours, but it’s possible that the system is just taking its sweet time processing your points. Give it a little more time – maybe another hour or two – before taking further action.

If none of these steps work, here are some additional things to consider:

• Make sure you’ve got the latest version of the Microsoft Rewards extension or app. Sometimes, updates can resolve issues like this.
  • Clear your browser cache or try using a different browser to rule out any browser-specific issues.
  • If you’re using a virtual private network (VPN), try disconnecting it and see if that helps. Sometimes, VPNs can interfere with these kinds of transactions.

If none of these steps work and you’re still stuck, you can try reaching out to Microsoft Support for further assistance. They might be able to help resolve the issue more quickly. Good luck, and I hope your points get updated soon.