Stuck on In Progress or In Redemption Page?

I redeemed a digital gift card last night, but I haven't received a confirmation email yet. It's been 11 hours since the redemption, and the status still says "In Progress". Can someone help me resolve this issue and get my digital currency?

Hey there,

Sounds like you’re stuck in limbo with that gift card redemption. Don’t worry, I’ve got some steps to help you troubleshoot and get your digital currency.

First things first, let’s cover the basics:

Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes these confirmation emails can end up there by mistake. If you don’t see it in your spam folder, move on to the next steps.

Here are some steps to get you moving forward:

1. Check your account: Log in to your Bing account and go to the Rewards section. See if the redemption is still listed as “In Progress” or if it’s changed to “In Redemption” or even “Redeemed”.
  2. Clear browser cache: Clear your browser cache and cookies. This can sometimes resolve issues like this. Try logging back in and checking the status again.
  3. Contact Bing Support: Reach out to Bing Support directly. They can check on the status of your redemption and maybe even manually process it for you. You can get in touch with them through the Bing website or their support number.

While you’re waiting, you can also try refreshing your Rewards page periodically to see if the status changes.

Keep me posted on how it goes, and if you need any further assistance, feel free to ask