Signing out of Microsoft account in Minecraft

I’m having trouble accessing my Minecraft account on my new PS4 because it’s still linked to an old computer that no longer works. I had signed up for Minecraft Realms on that old computer, but now I can’t sign in on my PS4. The problem is that the only place I have the login details for that old account is on the old computer, which I can no longer access. I’ve tried to sign out of the old account from Minecraft, but it hasn’t worked. I’ve also checked all the settings and attempted to sign in multiple times, but nothing has worked so far.

Hey there, I totally get why you’re frustrated. Losing access to an old device with important login details can be a real pain. Here’s what I would suggest to help you regain access to your Minecraft account on your new PS4:

First, let’s try to rule out any issues with your PS4 setup. Have you checked the Minecraft game settings on your PS4 to ensure you’re using the correct login details?Sometimes, a simple mistake can lead to these kinds of problems. Take a minute to double-check your login details, and if everything looks correct, move on to the next steps.

Now, let’s tackle the issue with your old computer. Since you can’t access the computer anymore, we’ll need to focus on your Microsoft account management. Here’s what to do:

1. Go to the Microsoft account website (www.account.microsoft.com) from any accessible device (like your PS4 browser or another computer).
  2. Sign in with your Microsoft account email and password.
  3. Click on the “Security” tab.
  4. Look for the “Devices” section.
  5. Find the old computer listed under “Devices” and remove it from the list. This should sever the connection between your Minecraft account and the old computer.

Once you’ve removed the old computer from your Microsoft account devices, try signing in to Minecraft on your PS4 again using your Microsoft login details. If you’re still having trouble, you might want to consider resetting your Microsoft account password as well.

If none of these steps work, you might need to reach out to Microsoft support directly for further assistance. Good luck, and I hope this helps you get back into your Minecraft world on your new PS4