Setting up Existing Blueyonder Email in New Outlook

I need help creating a shortcut to open Mail in my existing Blueyonder account using New Outlook, as the current links aren't working and it's really frustrating.

It sounds like you’re having trouble accessing your Blueyonder email account through New Outlook. I’m here to help you set it up properly.

First, let’s make sure you have the correct settings to connect your Blueyonder email to New Outlook. Here are the steps:

1. Open New Outlook: Start by opening New Outlook on your device.
  2. Accounts: Click on the “Accounts” or “Mail” button, depending on the version of Outlook you’re using.
  3. New Account: Look for the option to add a new account or mail profile. You might need to click on a dropdown menu or an “Add” button to proceed.
  4. Manual Setup: Choose the option for manual setup instead of using the automated settings.
  5. Account Type: Select “POP” as the account type.
  6. Server Settings:
    • Incoming Mail Server: mystorage.blueyonder.co.uk
    • Outgoing Mail Server: mystorage.blueyonder.co.uk
    • Username: Your full Blueyonder email address (e.g., @blueyonder.co.uk)
    • Password: Your Blueyonder email password
    • Ports:
      • Incoming: 110 (for POP)
      • Outgoing: 587 (with TLS encryption enabled)

Save these settings and try sending a test email. If you encounter any issues or the account doesn’t connect, ensure your Blueyonder account isn’t locked due to multiple failed login attempts. If you need help with unlocking the account, you can contact Blueyonder’s customer support.

After setting up your account correctly, you should be able to access your Blueyonder email through New Outlook.