Requesting Refund for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

I've decided to stop using Game Pass and cancelled my subscription. Unfortunately, I was charged before I could cancel, so I'm requesting a refund.

No problem, I’ve got you covered.

Canceling Game Pass Ultimate can be a bit tricky, especially if it’s already been renewed. Here’s what you need to do:

First, make sure you’ve actually canceled your subscription. If you haven’t, go to the Xbox website, sign in, and head to the ‘Services & Subscriptions’ section. Find Game Pass Ultimate and cancel it. You should see a confirmation that the subscription has been stopped.

Now, for the refund, you’ll need to contact Xbox Support directly. You can do this through the Xbox website or by calling them on the phone. If you choose to go the website route:

1. Sign in to the Xbox website.
  2. Click on your profile picture at the top right.
  3. Select ‘Settings’ from the dropdown.
  4. Scroll down and find the ‘Support’ section.
  5. Click on ‘Request a Call’ or ‘Chat with Us’.

Explain your situation to the support rep, and they should be able to process a refund for the last charge. Keep in mind that refunds typically take a few days to process, so be patient.

If you’ve already been charged for the current billing cycle, you might still have access to Game Pass Ultimate until the end of that cycle. You can still play games and enjoy the service, but if you’re not going to use it, I’d recommend using the remaining time to download any games you want to keep since they’ll be removed from your library once the subscription is cancelled.

Good luck with your refund, and let me know if you need any further help.