Request to Remove Post: Windows 10 Burn-In Issue

I need a moderator to remove a specific post: Windows 10 BURN-IN effect

You want a moderator to remove a specific post on the Microsoft forum related to a Windows 10 burn-in effect. Here’s what you can do:

1. Contact Microsoft Support: Since you’re looking to remove a post on the Microsoft forum, you should directly contact their support team. You can do this by following the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the Microsoft Answers page.
  2. Explain the Reason: Clearly explain to the support team why you want the post removed. Be honest about the content and how it may not be suitable for the platform.
  3. Provide the Post Link: Share the link to the specific post you want removed, which is Redirecting.
  4. Wait for a Response: Microsoft’s support team will review your request and respond accordingly. They may ask for additional information or clarification before taking any action.

Remember to be respectful and clear in your request, and Microsoft’s support team should be able to assist you in removing the post.

Additional Tips:

• Make sure you’re logged in to your Microsoft account when contacting support to ensure a smooth process.
  • Be prepared to provide more details about the post and why you think it’s inappropriate.
  • Keep track of your request and follow up if you don’t receive a response within a reasonable time frame.

I hope this helps Let me know if you have any further questions.