Office 365 Activation Issues

I'm experiencing an issue with my Office 365 installation on my laptop. It's displaying a "License Deactivated" message. I've tried resolving the problem by clicking the "CONTINUE" button and re-entering my credentials, but the issue persists. I've also attempted to:
1. Completely log out of Office 365 and restart my PC
2. Reinstall Office 365
3. Remove all Office-related credentials from the Windows Credentials section in the Control Panel

Despite these efforts, the problem remains. I'm confident that the issue isn't related to my device or account, because:
1. I can access my Microsoft account and verify that my Office 365 license is still active until 2025
2. I've successfully logged in with another user's Office 365 license on my PC

Since I can't use someone else's license on my PC, I urgently need help to resolve this issue.

Hey there Sorry to hear you’re stuck with this activation headache. Let’s dive in and try to resolve this for you.

Given your troubleshooting attempts and the fact that you’ve got another user’s license working on your PC, it’s likely not related to your device or account. It may be an issue with your Office 365 account or license.

Here are a few more steps to take:

1. Sign Out and Sign In:

• Open any Microsoft Office app (like Word).
    • Click on your profile picture or name in the upper right corner.
    • Click “Sign Out” to completely log out.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Sign back in with your original Microsoft account.
  2. Verify Product Key:

• Ensure the product key is correctly associated with your Microsoft account.
    • Sign in to your Microsoft account online.
    • Go to the “Services & subscriptions” section.
    • Check if your Office 365 subscription is listed and the product key is correct.
  3. Disconnect and Reconnect Office:

• Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • Navigate to Accounts → Access work or school.
    • Find your Office 365 account and click “Disconnect”.
    • Wait a minute or two.
    • Click “Add a Microsoft account associated with Office”.
  4. Run the Office License Troubleshooter:

If none of these steps help, you might want to reach out to Microsoft Support directly. They’ll be able to dig deeper and provide personalized assistance for your specific issue.

Hope these suggestions help get your Office 365 up and running smoothly