Not Receiving Emails from a Specific Domain

Hi,

I need assistance with an email issue.

We're not receiving emails from two specific domains, but we do get them in our Gmail account.

Can someone explain how to set this up?

Also, how can I contact a support team member directly?

I'm tired of dealing with automated responses.

Thanks!

Hey there,

Glad to help you out with your email issue. It’s frustrating when you’re not getting emails from specific domains.

First, let’s tackle the email issue. The most likely cause is that the emails are being flagged as spam or blocked by Microsoft 365’s security features. Here are some steps to help you resolve this:

1. Check the Junk Email Folder: Log in to your Microsoft 365 account and check the Junk Email folder. It’s possible that the emails from those specific domains are being filtered out and landing in this folder. If you find the emails there, mark them as “Not Junk” to train the system to recognize them as legitimate emails.

2. Check the Blocked Senders List: Make sure the domains aren’t listed in the Blocked Senders list. You can do this by going to Settings > Mail > Blocked Senders. If the domains are listed, remove them from the list.

3. Add the Domains to the Safe Senders List: Add the specific domains to the Safe Senders list. This will ensure that emails from those domains aren’t flagged as spam. To do this, go to Settings > Mail > Safe Senders. Enter the domains (e.g., @example.com) and click Add.

4. Check the Anti-Spam Settings: Check if the Anti-Spam settings are set to block emails from unknown senders. You can do this by going to Settings > Mail > Anti-Spam. If it’s set to block, try setting it to “Don’t block” or “Mark as junk” instead.

5. Check the Administrator Settings: If you’re an admin, check the Exchange Admin Center settings. Go to Protection > Spam Filter > Block/Safe Lists. Ensure the domains aren’t listed as blocked senders.

Now, about contacting a support team member directly. You can try the following:

1. Microsoft 365 Support Portal: Go to the Microsoft 365 Support Portal and sign in with your account credentials. You’ll have the option to chat with a support agent or schedule a call.

2. Contact Microsoft Support Directly: You can call Microsoft Support directly. Here are some regional phone numbers:

• US: 1-800-MICROSOFT (1-800-642-7676)
  • UK: 0800 032 6417
  • Australia: 13 20 58

Keep in mind that you might still have to navigate through some automated responses before getting to a human support agent.

Give these steps a try, and if you’re still having issues, feel free to provide more details about your setup and the error messages (if any), and I’ll do my best to help you troubleshoot.