No Response to My Question - Whats Going On?

Despite submitting multiple support tickets over the past five months, I've received no response. I'm struggling to recover my Microsoft rewards account and need assistance. I've already tried reaching out through the Contact Support option in the Microsoft Rewards Dashboard, but to no avail. Is there a way to get in touch with the support team directly from here?

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble getting a response from Microsoft support. It’s frustrating when you need help and nobody seems to be listening.

Here are a few things you can try to get in touch with the support team directly:

1. Microsoft Support Phone Number: You can call them directly at 1-800-642-7676 (toll-free in the US). Be prepared to provide your Microsoft account information and a detailed description of your issue. This is often a quicker way to get help than submitting tickets.

2. Microsoft Support Chat: Visit the Microsoft Support website (www.support.microsoft.com) and click on “Chat with Microsoft Support” at the top right corner of the page. This will initiate a live chat with a support agent, where you can explain your issue and get assistance in real-time.

3. Microsoft Community Forum: Post your issue on the Microsoft Community Forum, which is actively monitored by support agents and other users who might be able to help. You can find the Microsoft Rewards section here: answers.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftrewards.

If you’re still not getting any response, you can try escalating your issue to a supervisor using the chat or phone support options. Keep a record of your case numbers, dates, and the names of the agents you interact with, as this can help track your issue and ensure you get a resolution.

Finally, make sure you’re checking your spam folder and junk mail for any responses from Microsoft support. Sometimes, their emails might get flagged as spam.

I hope these suggestions help you get in touch with the support team and recover your Microsoft Rewards account.