No Daylight Saving Option for My Country

Hi,

In my country, Daylight Saving Time has been enabled, but I've noticed it's not supported in Windows 11. Can anyone assist me with this issue?

Hey there,

So you’re having trouble with Daylight Saving Time (DST) not being supported in Windows 11 in your country. I can help you with that.

First, make sure your computer’s regional settings are correct. Ensure your time zone, language, and locale are all set correctly. This might already be done, but it’s worth double-checking.

Next, update your Windows to the latest version. Sometimes, the issue can be resolved with the latest time updates, which provide the necessary information for automatic DST adjustments.

If these steps don’t work, you might need to tweak some registry settings. Go to Registry Editor and change the DynamicDaylightTimeDisabled value from 1 to 0. This worked for another user in a similar situation.

If none of these steps solve your problem, it’s possible that there’s an issue with your Windows installation. You can try doing a repair install using the latest Windows 11 ISO. This will keep all your files and installed programs intact while fixing any potential issues with your Windows setup.

Give these steps a shot and see if they help you get DST working in your country. Good luck