Need Help with a Question

This topic was split from another discussion.

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question.

Hey there, sorry to hear you haven’t received an answer yet. Let’s tackle your question head-on.

From your previous topic, I understand you’re unsure if you have a subscription to MS 365.

To clarify this, here are a few steps you can take:

1. Check your Email Inbox: Look out for any emails from Microsoft, specifically the ones with the subject “Your Microsoft 365 subscription” or “Microsoft 365 Renewal”. These emails typically contain details about your subscription status.

2. Sign in to Microsoft Account: Visit account.microsoft.com and sign in with your credentials. Once you’re logged in, navigate to the “Subscriptions” or “Services & Subscriptions” section. This will display all your active subscriptions, including MS 365.

3. Microsoft 365 Application: Open any Microsoft 365 application (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook) and check the top-right corner of the screen. If you see your name or username, click on it. A dropdown menu will appear; select “Account” or “Office Account”. This will open a window displaying your subscription status.

4. MS 365 Website: Visit the Microsoft 365 website and sign in with your credentials. If you have an active subscription, you’ll see your account details and renewal information.

By following these steps, you should be able to determine if you have an active MS 365 subscription.