My questions are being deleted, but Im not getting any responses. Why is this happening?

I’m frustrated that my questions keep getting deleted, including the one asking why they were removed. It feels like censorship is a big issue here. My questions aren’t breaking any community rules, I’m just seeking honest answers. Instead, they’re being deleted without explanation.

Hey OP,

Sorry to hear you’re having a rough experience here. It’s understandable you’d feel frustrated when your questions are deleted without any explanation.

Firstly, let’s clarify that censorship isn’t the primary reason for question removal. Here are some possible explanations why your questions might have been deleted:

• Community Guidelines Violation: Sometimes, even unintentionally, you might have breached one of the community guidelines. Check the guidelines again and ensure your questions align with them.
  • Off-Topic or Unrelated Questions: Ensure your questions are relevant to the Microsoft 365 or Microsoft Office category. If your question is unrelated, it might be removed or moved to a more suitable category.
  • Spam or Duplicate Content: If your question is similar to an existing one or appears spammy, it might be flagged and removed.

Now, here are some tips to help you avoid having your questions deleted:

1. Read the Guidelines: Take a few minutes to thoroughly read and understand the community guidelines. Ensure your questions comply with them.
  2. Keep Questions Relevant: Only post questions related to Microsoft 365 or Microsoft Office. This ensures your questions reach the right audience.
  3. Use Clear, Descriptive Titles: Use clear and concise titles that accurately reflect the content of your question. This helps moderators and other users understand the purpose of your question.
  4. Engage with the Community: Respond to any comments or questions you receive. This helps facilitate discussion and keeps your question active.

If you’re still unsure why your questions are being deleted, you can try:

1. Contact the Moderators: Reach out to the community moderators directly and ask them to explain why your questions were deleted. They should be able to provide more insight.

Remember, the community is here to help. Make sure you follow the guidelines and keep your questions relevant, and you should be able to get the answers you’re looking for.

Good luck, and I hope this helps you get the most out of this community.