My Microsoft Rewards Account

I'm requesting to reactivate my Microsoft Rewards account. I've always appreciated the benefits of the program and made sure to follow all the rules.

However, my account was recently deactivated, and I'd like to know why this happened.

Hey There,

Sorry to hear your Microsoft Rewards account got deactivated. That can be pretty frustrating, especially if you were enjoying the benefits.

First things first: Let’s figure out why your account was deactivated. There are a few common reasons this might happen. Here are a few possibilities:

• Inactivity: If you haven’t been using your account for a while, Microsoft might have shut it down due to inactivity. They do this to clean up inactive accounts and keep the system running smoothly.
  • Rule violation: You mentioned you followed all the rules, but it’s possible you might have accidentally broken one. If you’ve been using automated tools or Windows macros to earn points, for example, that could be a reason for deactivation.
  • Technical issues: Sometimes, accounts get deactivated due to technical issues. This could be anything from a bug to a server problem.

To get to the bottom of things, I recommend following these steps:

1. Check your email: Look for any emails from Microsoft Rewards. They might have sent you a message explaining why your account was deactivated.
  2. Sign in to your account: Go to the Microsoft Rewards website and sign in to your account. If you can sign in, you might be able to see a message explaining why your account was deactivated.
  3. Contact Microsoft Support: If you can’t find any information, it’s time to reach out to Microsoft Support. They’ll be able to look into your account and tell you why it was deactivated. You can do this by:
    a. Going to the Microsoft Support website.
    b. Searching for “Microsoft Rewards” and selecting “Email us.”
    c. Filling out the support form with your issue details.

If your account was deactivated due to inactivity, you can just reactivate it by logging back in. If it was deactivated due to a rule violation, you might need to wait a bit before you can reactivate your account. If it was a technical issue, Microsoft Support should be able to fix it for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if there’s anything else I can help with. Good luck with your account