MSN Start App: Where Did the News Go?

I previously had all my favorite topics set up on the MSN start app to stay updated on the news every morning, but it has suddenly disappeared.

I'm posting this under the Edge browser category since there's no option for the MSN start app.

Hey there,

I totally understand your concern about the news disappearing from the MSN start app. It can be frustrating when a change occurs without warning. Since there’s no specific category for the MSN start app, posting it under Microsoft Edge makes sense.

There are a few possible reasons for the news section vanishing. Here are some steps to help you troubleshoot and potentially get it back:

1. Check for updates: Ensure you’re running the latest version of Microsoft Edge. Sometimes, updates can resolve issues like this. Open Microsoft Edge, click the three horizontal dots in the top right corner, then click Help and Feedback, and finally About Microsoft Edge.

2. Reset MSN start app settings: Try resetting the MSN start app to its default state. Open Microsoft Edge, type edge://settings/profiles, and press Enter. Under Import browser data, click Reset next to MSN start.

3. Remove and reinstall MSN start: If the above steps don’t work, you can try removing and reinstalling the MSN start app. Open Microsoft Edge, type edge://apps, and press Enter. Find MSN start in the list of apps, click the three vertical dots next to it, and select Remove. Then, go to the Microsoft Store, search for MSN start, and reinstall it.

4. Clear browsing data: Clearing browsing data might also resolve the issue. Open Microsoft Edge, press Ctrl + Shift + Delete, and choose the types of data you want to clear. Make sure Cookies and other site data and Browsing history are selected.

If none of these steps work, you might want to try accessing the MSN start app in a different browser or checking the official Microsoft support website for any known issues or updates related to the MSN start app.

Hope this helps you get your news back in order