Missing Edge Print Layout Option

Need help with printing a web page!

I'm trying to print a webpage in portrait mode on 8x11 paper, but the print preview shows it in landscape. When I try to change the layout, the option is missing. I checked the Microsoft print dialog and it's set to portrait, but I can't use it because there's no preview to adjust settings before printing. It still shows 6 pages like in the Edge preview.

Any assistance is appreciated!

Thanks!

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble printing that webpage. I’ve got a few suggestions that might help you out.

First off, let’s try adjusting the print settings in Microsoft Edge itself. Here’s what you can do:

1. Open the webpage you want to print in Microsoft Edge.
  2. Click the three horizontal dots in the top right corner to open the menu.
  3. Click Print or press Ctrl+P.
  4. In the Print dialog box, make sure the Printer and Paper Size are set to your desired options. For example, select your printer and set the Paper Size to 8x11 inches.
  5. Under the Layout section, you should see an option called Orientation. Set it to Portrait.
  6. Click Print Preview.

If you still can’t see the portrait layout, here are a few more things to try:

• Try a different browser: Open the webpage in another browser like Google Chrome and see if the print settings are working correctly. If they are, then it might be a specific issue with Edge.
  • Update Edge: Ensure that Microsoft Edge is up-to-date, as sometimes updating can resolve issues like this.
  • Reset Edge: If all else fails, try resetting Microsoft Edge to its default settings. This will remove all customizations, extensions, and saved data, so be prepared to set things back up afterward.

Hope one of these suggestions helps you out. Let me know if you need further assistance.