Missing Bing Rewards: Wheres My Credit?

Today, I attempted to redeem 1000 Overwatch credits, but instead of working, it took 10,000 Bing cash and did nothing. I've checked all my email accounts, but there's no sign of the credits.

Oh man, that’s frustrating Sorry to hear you got ripped off.

First, let’s try to sort this out step by step:

1. Check your Bing Rewards account: Log in to your Bing Rewards account and verify if the 10,000 Bing cash was indeed deducted. If it was, move to the next step. If not, it might be a temporary glitch, and you should try redeeming the credits again.

2. Contact Bing Support: Reach out to Bing Support directly. You can do this by visiting the Microsoft Support site and filing a ticket. Explain the issue clearly, stating that you redeemed 1000 Overwatch credits but didn’t receive them, and 10,000 Bing cash was taken. Provide any relevant transaction IDs or timestamps if possible.

3. Check for any Overwatch credit redemption emails: Double-check all your email accounts (including spam folders) for any emails from Blizzard or Overwatch related to the credit redemption. Sometimes, these emails can get lost in the noise.

4. Check your Overwatch account: Log in to your Overwatch account and see if the credits are there. It’s possible they were applied, but you didn’t receive a notification.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, I’d recommend escalating the ticket with Bing Support. They should be able to investigate and either refund your Bing cash or help you get the Overwatch credits you’re due.

Keep us updated on how it goes