Missing Automated Email Feature in Power Automate

I set up an automated email in Outlook using Power Automate, but now I can't find the trigger in Power Apps. It's nowhere to be seen. I need assistance from the support team.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble locating the trigger for your automated email in Power Apps. That must be pretty frustrating.

First, let’s break down what you need to do:

Step 1: Check the Flow
Make sure the flow is active and there are no errors in it. It might be that the flow has stopped working due to some issue.

Step 2: Verify the Trigger
Double-check if the trigger is correctly set up, especially the condition that triggers the email. Ensure that all conditions are correctly configured and that there are no typos in the settings.

Step 3: Look in the Right Place
Confirm you are checking the correct flow. You might have created a different flow that you’re thinking of. Carefully go through your flows to find the one that should have triggered the email.

If none of these steps help, it might be best to contact the support team directly for more personalized assistance. They can dig deeper into your setup and help you identify the issue.

One more thing: If you are using the Office 365 Outlook connector and Send an email (v2) action, check if you can set the email body in HTML. Sometimes, the HTML feature might be missing in the new editor, but there are workarounds for this.

Let me know if you need further guidance.