Microsoft Wallet Wont Sync with New Checking Account

I'm having trouble linking my new checking account to Microsoft Wallet. Can anyone help me figure out why it's not syncing?

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble linking your new checking account to Microsoft Wallet. I’d be happy to help you troubleshoot the issue. Here are a few things to check:

1. Double-check your account details: Ensure you’ve entered the correct account number and routing number. Even a single digit mistake can prevent syncing.

2. Make sure your bank supports Microsoft Wallet: Check your bank’s website or contact their customer support to confirm if they support Microsoft Wallet. Not all banks do, so this might be the culprit.

3. Review your bank’s online banking settings: Some banks require you to enable third-party access or give explicit permission for Microsoft Wallet to connect. Log in to your online banking and check if there are any settings you need to adjust.

4. Check Microsoft Wallet’s supported institutions list: Microsoft maintains a list of supported financial institutions. Ensure your bank is on that list. If not, you might need to wait until they’re added or explore alternative digital wallet options.

5. Try removing and re-adding the account: Sometimes, a simple remove and re-add can resolve the issue. Go to Microsoft Wallet, remove the account, then try adding it again.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you can try contacting Microsoft Support or your bank’s customer support for further assistance. They might be able to provide more specific guidance or help you troubleshoot the problem.

Let me know if any of these steps help, or if you need more assistance