Microsoft Rewards Order Not Received

Hi,

I've been trying to redeem a 100 Robux gift card for 3 days, but I'm stuck. After entering my phone number to verify, I get an error message saying the order can't be completed. I've already filled in my date of birth, region, and name, but nothing works. I'm really frustrated and hope someone can help me resolve this issue.

Hi there,

I can totally understand why you’re frustrated. Getting stuck on redeeming a reward is super annoying.

First, let’s try a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve this issue:

1. Clear your browser cache: Sometimes, a simple clean-up can resolve these kinds of problems. Clear your browser’s cache, close the browser, and reopen it. Then, try redeeming the gift card again.

2. Ensure accurate info: Double-check that your date of birth, region, and name are accurate and match what’s on your account. Any incorrect information might prevent the order from completing.

3. Phone number verification issue: If you’re getting the error message after entering your phone number, try using a different verification method if possible. If not, you might need to contact Microsoft Support directly to see if there’s an issue with their SMS verification service.

4. Microsoft Rewards status: Check the Microsoft Rewards settings to ensure you have enough points to redeem the 100 Robux gift card. Also, see if there are any pending or incomplete orders that might be causing the issue.

If none of these steps work, I’d suggest reaching out to Microsoft Support directly. They’ll be able to investigate further and help you resolve the issue.

Hope these steps help you get your gift card sorted out