Microsoft Rewards Not Tracking Points Correctly

I tried to redeem my points today, but an error message appeared saying I wasn't following the rules. I didn't use a VPN, multiple accounts, or any browser extensions. It's frustrating because it took me a long time to earn those points.

Hey there, I totally understand your frustration. I’ve dealt with similar issues before, and I’m here to help you troubleshoot and potentially resolve the problem.

Let’s get started First, can you confirm whether you’ve checked your points balance recently? Sometimes, the error message might simply be a result of an outdated balance. If you haven’t checked, log in to your Microsoft Rewards account and see if your points are accurate. If not, we can move on to the next steps.

Here are some potential causes and solutions you can try:

1. Clear browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, browser data can interfere with the tracking. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, then log back in and try redeeming your points again.

2. Check for incorrect account information: Ensure your account details, like email and password, are correct and up-to-date. If you’ve recently changed your email, make sure it’s updated in your Microsoft Rewards account.

3. Update your browser: If you’re using an outdated browser, it might be causing issues. Update your browser to the latest version and try again.

4. Disable add-ons and extensions: Even though you mentioned you don’t have any, it’s still worth disabling all add-ons and extensions temporarily to rule out any interference.

5. Contact Microsoft Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it’s time to reach out to Microsoft Support directly. They can investigate and provide more specific guidance based on your account.

Remember to provide detailed information about your issue when you contact Support, including any error messages you’ve received. Keep me updated on how it goes, and I’ll be happy to help further if needed