Microsoft Rewards Account Restricted - Need Assistance

I'm having trouble with my Microsoft Rewards account, which has been restricted. Despite reaching out to support multiple times, I haven't received a response. It's been over a week since I started trying to contact them, but nothing has changed. The restriction message says:

Your account is currently restricted because your recent activity indicates a possible violation of the Microsoft Rewards terms of service. We strongly recommend that you use the survey in good faith, and your rewards account will be automatically restored after improvements. If you believe this is an error, you can open a customer support request.

The problem is, I'm unable to send a message to rewards support because of the restriction. I'm stuck and need help resolving this issue.

Hi there!

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your Microsoft Rewards account. I totally get how frustrating it must be to not get a response from support.

First things first, let’s break down the message you’re seeing. It looks like they suspect some shady activity going on with your surveys, so they wants you to be honest and genuine in your responses. It’s probably a bot detection thing.

Since you can’t send a message to rewards support due to the restriction, you’ll need to try a different route. Here are your next steps:

1. Contact Microsoft Support via a different channel: You can’t use the rewards system, but you can still reach out to Microsoft support through other means. Go to the Microsoft Support website and follow the steps to create a new support request. Explain the situation and provide your rewards account details. This might get you a more direct response.

2. Check your survey answers: Take a closer look at your recent survey responses. Make sure you’re answering honestly and not repeating the same answers all the time. If you notice any questionable patterns, adjust your responses to be more varied and legitimate.

3. Wait it out (but not too long): If you’ve improved your survey responses, it’s possible the restriction will lift automatically. Give it a week or so to see if things resolve on their own.

4. Escalate the issue (if needed): If you don’t get a response or resolution after trying the above steps, you might need to escalate the issue. On the Microsoft Support website, there should be an option to request a supervisor or escalate the issue. This might get you in touch with someone who can manually review your account.

Hang in there I hope this helps, and you get your rewards account back in order soon.