Microsoft Launcher News Opens to Whoops Error Message

Hello!

I've been experiencing problems with the news feed in Microsoft Launcher on my Android device for a few weeks. When I try to open news items, I get an MSN error message saying "Whoops This page doesn't exist or can't be found" almost every time. This issue started suddenly and has been persistent, with only occasional successes. Since the Microsoft feed was a key feature for me, I'm quite unhappy with this situation.

I'm not sure if I posted this in the right category, but I didn't see a better fit. Can anyone suggest what I can do to fix this issue or if it's something Microsoft needs to resolve?

Additional details:

- Phone model: Pixel 8 Pro

- I've tried clearing the Microsoft Launcher app's cache and data

- The issue only occurs in the built-in news feed within the launcher app, not in the Bing or Start app.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the Microsoft Launcher news feed on your Pixel 8 Pro. I’m here to help you troubleshoot and possibly fix the issue.

First, let’s cover a few things to ensure we’ve got all the basics covered:

1. Clear Storage Permissions: Sometimes, apps need specific permissions to function correctly. Go to your phone’s Settings > Apps > Microsoft Launcher > Storage > Clear Storage. Then, restart the app and see if it works.
  2. Check for Updates: Make sure your Microsoft Launcher app is up to date. Open the Google Play Store, search for Microsoft Launcher, and update it if there’s a new version available.
  3. Uninstall and Reinstall: Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft Launcher app. This often resolves any configuration issues that might be causing the problem.

If none of these steps fix the issue, it’s possible that there’s a server-side problem or a regional issue specific to the Netherlands. Some users have reported similar issues with the MSN feed in the past.

To help you further, can you tell me:

• Are you using any VPN or proxy services on your device?
  • Have you noticed any other issues with Microsoft Launcher or other apps on your device?

Let’s work together to get this resolved for you.