Microsoft Fails to Protect My Account from Unauthorized Access

Hello,

I’m writing this because I’ve had no luck getting in touch with a live person to help me with my problems, which all started when my Hotmail account locked me out after I entered the wrong password.

First, I was asked for a recovery email that no longer exists. Then, the forms I filled out to verify my account were rejected within minutes of submission, and I’ve run out of subjects and contacts to add.

My device was even locked out, and I couldn’t log in with a PIN. After resetting my laptop, I still couldn’t get any help from a real person, only automated responses.

I’ve tried contacting support, but it’s been a dead end. I can’t even upload images because they “Failed to upload”. It’s like the support system is broken and needs a serious update.

I’m not the only one with this problem, and I’m desperate for a solution. Can anyone offer any advice or help me get my account back? I have the right password, and I’m worried I’ll lose access to my data on my last device, my phone.

Please don’t delete my email after 60 or 90 days of inactivity. I hope someone reads this and can help me and others who are going through the same thing.

If you’re struggling to regain access to your Hotmail account, especially after entering the wrong password, let’s go through some steps that might help.

First, try the following to recover your account:

1. Check the account recovery options: Ensure you entered the correct recovery email and phone number associated with your account.
  2. Submit the forms carefully: When verifying your account, ensure all information is accurate and submitted correctly. Avoid any typos or mistakes.

To bypass the automated responses and get help from a live person:

1. Search for your topic on the Microsoft support site: Try searching for specific keywords related to your issue.
  2. Use the online chat or request a call: Follow the link on the support page to initiate a chat or request a call from Microsoft support. This should help you get faster support.

If you still cannot upload images or get in touch with a real person, you might want to explore regional support options:

1. Check the global customer service phone numbers: Look up the phone number for your region, which can be found on the Microsoft support page. This will help you get in touch with a local support center directly.

Lastly, it’s a good idea to maintain active use of your account and avoid inactivity for extended periods to minimize the risk of data loss.

If you’re still facing issues, please provide more details about your current situation, and I’ll do my best to help you further.