Microsoft Defender and Intune: Whats Included in My Subscription?

We're considering purchasing Microsoft Defender Business and Microsoft Intune for our organization and have a few questions:

If we need 110 subscriptions, what's the payment process like? What's the total cost, and can we pay for the entire year upfront? Are there any benefits to paying in advance? We'd appreciate more information on the payment options.

Hey there,

So you’re looking into Microsoft Defender Business and Intune for your organization with 110 subscriptions, and you’re wondering about the payment process and costs. I’ve got some answers for you.

Payment Process:
Microsoft offers flexibility when it comes to payment options. Here are your choices:

1. Monthly: Pay as you go, month by month. This can be a good option if you want to avoid upfront costs.
  2. Annual: Pay for the entire year upfront. This can provide a discount compared to monthly payments.
  3. Commitment Plans: Sign up for a multi-year commitment, which can offer more significant discounts.

Cost:
To give you an accurate estimate, I’ll need to know which specific plans you’re interested in for Microsoft Defender Business and Intune. Here are the current prices (subject to change):

• Microsoft Defender Business: $3/user/month (annual) or $3.50/user/month (month-to-month)
  • Microsoft Intune: $3.50/user/month (annual) or $4/user/month (month-to-month)

For 110 users, here are the estimated costs:

• Microsoft Defender Business (annual): $3,960/year (110 users * $3/month * 12 months)
  • Microsoft Defender Business (month-to-month): $4,550/year (110 users * $3.50/month * 12 months)
  • Microsoft Intune (annual): $4,620/year (110 users * $3.50/month * 12 months)
  • Microsoft Intune (month-to-month): $5,280/year (110 users * $4/month * 12 months)

Benefits of Paying in Advance:
Paying upfront can provide benefits, such as:

1. Discounts: Typically, annual payments offer a discount compared to month-to-month payments.
  2. Predictable Costs: Budgeting becomes easier with a fixed annual cost.
  3. Priority Support: Microsoft often prioritizes support for annual commitment plans.

To clarify the pricing and payment options, I recommend reaching out to a Microsoft representative or a certified partner. They can help you with detailed quotes based on your specific needs and any promotions that might be available.

Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance.