Meeting Not Found in Calendar - What to Do?

Hello,

I'm experiencing an issue with Windows 11 on my HP ProBook 450 G7.

When I try to access a Teams meeting, I get an error message saying "We couldn't find this meeting in the calendar. It may have been moved or deleted."

I've sent invites to 8 colleagues, and they've all accepted.

To troubleshoot, I've:

checked the solution at this link, but it didn't work.

restarted both the Teams app and my computer.

This issue started today (24/06/24).

Hey there It sounds like you’re having some issues with Teams meetings not showing up in your calendar. Let’s dive in and try to troubleshoot this further.

Firstly, great job on trying the solution from the Microsoft forum and restarting both the Teams app and your computer. Since that didn’t work, we’ve got a few more things to check.

Your colleagues have accepted the invites, so that’s a good sign that the meeting is indeed scheduled. Here are some steps you can take to investigate further:

1. Check your calendar permissions: Ensure that you have sufficient permissions to view and edit your own calendar. Sometimes, if you’ve recently changed your permissions or roles, this might affect your calendar access. Verify that your calendar is set to shared or public, and that your colleagues have the necessary permissions to view it.

2. Look for conflicts with other meetings: It’s possible that there’s a conflicting meeting or event scheduled at the same time. Check your calendar for any overlapping events that might be causing the issue.

3. Verify the meeting invite details: Double-check the meeting invite details (date, time, location, etc.) to ensure everything is correct. Sometimes, a small mistake in the invite can cause issues like this.

4. Clear Teams cache: Clearing the cache can sometimes resolve weird issues like this. Here’s how you can do it:

1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog.
    2. Type %appdata%\Microsoft\teams and press Enter to open the Teams cache folder.
    3. Delete everything in this folder.
  5. Check for Teams updates: Ensure you’re running the latest version of Teams. You can do this by going to the Microsoft Store, searching for Teams, and checking for updates.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, please let me know and we can dig deeper. Good luck, and I hope you get this sorted out quickly