Locating Copilots Activity Log

I'm having trouble finding the history button in Copilot M365. I've read it's usually located at the top left or top right of the screen, but I can't find it anywhere, no matter how I access Copilot. Can someone help me out? Without access to my history, Copilot isn't as useful to me.

I completely understand your concern, and I’m happy to help you locate the Activity Log in Copilot M365.

Firstly, ensure you’re in the correct interface. The Activity Log is a feature in Copilot, which is a part of Microsoft 365. So, you need to be within the Copilot environment to find the log.

To locate the Activity Log, follow these steps:

1. Launch Copilot: Open Microsoft Edge and access Copilot. You can do this by clicking on the Copilot icon in the browser toolbar or by typing edge://copilot in the address bar and pressing Enter.

2. Navigate to the Copilot Side Panel: Once you’re in Copilot, click on the three horizontal lines (⋯) on the top right side of the Copilot window to open the side panel.

3. Find the Activity Log: In the side panel, you’ll see a list of options. Click on Activity Log. This should open the Activity Log window, where you can view your Copilot history.

If you still can’t find the Activity Log, ensure that you’re logged in with the correct Microsoft account and that your Microsoft 365 subscription is active.

I hope this helps you find the Activity Log in Copilot M365. Let me know if you have any further questions or need additional assistance.