Keyboard Arrows Wont Move Cursor in Teams When Editing Links

However, when I try to edit the link, I'm unable to move the cursor using the keyboard arrows in the first input field. I can only move the cursor by clicking with the mouse on the visible characters in the input field.

I can still edit the link by adding or deleting text, but I'm unable to change the end of the string.

Hey, I get what you mean - this is quite annoying. So, it seems like you’re having trouble navigating the input field when editing links in Teams using your keyboard. Here’s what you can do to try and fix this:

1. Check your browser and Teams version: Make sure you’re running the latest version of your browser and Teams. Sometimes updates fix these kinds of issues.
  2. Disable extensions: If you have any extensions installed, try disabling them one by one to see if any of them are causing the problem.
  3. Clear browser cache: Clearing your browser cache might help resolve the issue.
  4. Use a different browser: Try using a different browser to see if the problem persists. This can help you isolate if it’s browser-specific.
  5. Report the issue: If none of the above helps, you might want to report this issue to Microsoft. They might have a solution or patch for it.

If none of these steps work, feel free to give more details about your environment and setup, and I’ll try to help you troubleshoot further.