Kernel Error 41(63) - Need Assistance

I've been experiencing a frustrating issue with my PC for months, where it encounters a Kernel Error 41 (63) at least once a week. Lately, it's been happening daily, with up to 20 instances per day. Sometimes, the system boots normally, but then suddenly reboots.

I've tried to troubleshoot the problem by cleaning the motherboard and replacing the thermal paste. My system specs are:

Ryzen 5 3600x processor

32GB of RAM (4 modules: 2 XPG and 2 GSkill) running at 3200(3600)MHz

Gigabyte AB350m-dsh2 motherboard

1 NVME SSD on the board slot (Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB)

1 NVME SSD on a PCI expansion board (Corsair P3 2TB)

RTX 4070 12GB graphics card

XPG Kyber 850W power supply

I've tried swapping out my old GTX 1660TI graphics card and Corsair 550M power supply, but the error persists. I've also tested each RAM slot individually, and the error occurs with all four slots. Additionally, I've tried booting without any SSDs or hard drives connected, and even with a Linux Live USB, but the error remains.

I've updated my BIOS to the latest version, F53, but the issue still persists. I'm at my wit's end and would appreciate any help or guidance from someone who has experienced a similar issue.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Are you tired of dealing with that frustrating Kernel Error 41(63) on your Windows 11? Todayelif that, through a detailed troubleshooti. It’s been occurring frequently, so let’s get to the bottom of it!

First, let’s explore some methods to fix this error:

1. Update All Drivers:

• Ensure that all your drivers are up-to-date, especially the ones for your hardware components such as the graphics card, motherboard, and power supply.
  2. Disable Fast Startup:

• Open the Control Panel and go to Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do and then uncheck Turn on fast startup.
  3. Disable Automatically Restart:

• Type Advanced settings in the Search bar and click View advanced system settings.
    • Go to the Advanced tab and then Settings… under Startup and Recovery.
    • Uncheck the Automatically restart box and confirm the changes.
  4. Update BIOS:

• Update your BIOS to the latest version, ensuring you follow the correct procedure for your motherboard to prevent any damage. Check the motherboard manual for detailed steps.
  5. Review Hardware:

• Double-check your hardware integrity, specifically the power supply unit. Replacing a faulty power supply might resolve the issue.

References: