Issues with Microsoft Copilot: Anyone Else Experiencing This?

I've been experiencing issues with Copilot on both Windows (Microsoft Edge) and Android since yesterday. The tool has become less effective in answering questions, fails to generate images, and often disregards prompts. Logging out of the account sometimes resolves the problem, but not consistently. Additionally, it's unable to edit code and struggles to comprehend text as it previously did. Reinstalling the application hasn't made a difference.

I’m having similar issues with Copilot on my Microsoft Edge and Android as well. Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issues:

1. Check for Updates: Ensure that you are running the latest version of Microsoft Edge and Copilot. Sometimes, updates can resolve issues like this, so make sure you’re running the latest software.

2. Clear Browsing Data: Clearing your browsing data can often help with issues related to Microsoft Copilot. Here’s how to do it:

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three horizontal dots at the top right corner to open the menu
    • Select Settings
    • Scroll down and click on “Privacy, search, and services”
    • Under “Clear browsing data”, select the data you want to remove. Choose all options for a thorough clean-up.
  3. Disable and Re-enable Copilot: Sometimes, restarting the service can help resolve issues. Here’s how to do it:

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Select Settings
    • Scroll down to the “Services” section
    • Toggle the switch next to “Microsoft Copilot” to disable it
    • Wait a few seconds and toggle the switch again to re-enable it.
  4. Check for Conflicting Extensions: Other extensions might be interfering with Copilot’s functionality. Try disabling all other extensions and see if the issue persists. Here’s how to do it:

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Select “Extensions”
    • Toggle the switch next to each extension to disable them one by one, checking if the issue resolves after disabling each extension.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you might want to reach out to Microsoft Support for further assistance. Hopefully, one of these steps will help you get Copilot working properly again.