Issue with Start apps Scan and Earn feature?

I'm having trouble with an app that's supposed to let me earn money by submitting receipts. The problem is, it keeps rejecting them, saying they're expired when they're not, or just giving me an error symbol (❌). I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but the issue persists.

Hey there, sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the Scan and Earn feature on that app. Been there, done that!

First things first: let’s break down the issue. You mentioned the app is rejecting receipts, citing expiration or displaying an error symbol. You’ve already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, which means we can rule out a simple software glitch. Here are a few potential causes and steps to help you troubleshoot:

1. Check the receipt upload process:

• Ensure you’re following the app’s specific guidelines for uploading receipts, including any format or size requirements.
    • Verify that the dates on the receipts are within the allowed range for the app.
  2. App permissions and storage:

• Check your device’s settings to ensure the app has the necessary permissions to access your camera, storage, and other relevant features.
    • Clear the app’s cache and storage data to see if that resolves the issue.
  3. Network connectivity:

• Make sure your mobile data or Wi-Fi is stable and working properly. Sometimes, connectivity issues can cause these kinds of errors.
    • Try switching between mobile data and Wi-Fi to see if the problem persists.
  4. App updates:

• Head over to the app store and see if there are any updates available for the app.
    • Installing the latest version might resolve any known bugs or issues.
  5. Contact app support:

• If none of the above steps work, it’s time to reach out to the app’s customer support.
    • Provide them with detailed information about the problem, including any error messages or screenshots.

If you’re still having trouble, consider searching online for specific solutions related to that app, as others might have encountered similar issues. Good luck, and I hope you get that app working smoothly