Is Roblox no longer available on the Microsoft Store?

Whenever I attempt to play Roblox, it crashes after about 4 seconds. I tried to reinstall it from the Microsoft store, where I initially downloaded it, but it's no longer available. I'm stuck and need help!

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with Roblox. Let’s get it sorted out.

1. Clear the cache: Sometimes, a simple cache clear can do wonders. Press Windows + R to open the Run dialog box, type %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\, and hit Enter. Delete the Roblox folder within. Try launching Roblox now. If it still crashes, move on.

2. Reinstall via the web: Since you mentioned it’s not available on the Microsoft Store, you can try downloading and installing it directly from the Roblox website. Go to Roblox.com, click on “Download” at the top right corner, and follow the installation steps.

3. Check system requirements: Ensure your system meets the minimum requirements for running Roblox smoothly. You can check the official Roblox system requirements on their website.

4. Driver updates: Ensure your graphics drivers are up-to-date. You can check for updates via Device Manager (Windows + X > Device Manager > Display Adapters).

If all these steps don’t help, you might want to consider posting more details about your system specs and the exact error message (if you see one) to help us narrow down the issue.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if you need more assistance.