iPhone Photos Not Showing in Phone Link Settings

I'm having trouble viewing iPhone photos on my Windows PC using PhoneLink. Online guides suggest going to Settings>Features>Photos>Allow Photos, but I can't find this option in my Features window. Is PhoneLink's photo display feature only compatible with Android devices?

Hey there You’re not alone in this struggle. I’ve faced similar issues with PhoneLink on Windows 11.

First, let’s clarify that PhoneLink is indeed compatible with iPhones, so that’s not the problem. The issue lies in the Settings menu.

Here’s what you need to do:

1. Open the PhoneLink app on your Windows 11 PC.
  2. Click on the three horizontal lines () in the top left corner to open the menu.
  3. Select “Settings” from the menu.
  4. In the Settings window, click on “Peripherals” from the left sidebar.
  5. Look for “iPhone” under the “Devices” section. If you don’t see it, make sure your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your PC and that Bluetooth is enabled on both devices.
  6. Click on the “iPhone” device to open its settings.
  7. Toggle the switch next to “Photos” to the “On” position.

This should enable the photo sharing feature between your iPhone and Windows 11 PC using PhoneLink. You should now be able to view your iPhone photos on your PC.

If you’re still having trouble, try restarting both your iPhone and PC, then repeat the above steps.

Let me know if this helps