iPhone 15 Pro Wont Sync Emails, Password Issues

Having trouble receiving emails on my new iPhone 15 Pro, specifically with one email account.

The error message asks to enter the exchange account password, but doing so doesn't solve the issue and the popup reappears. Deleting and re-entering the password in account settings provides temporary relief, but the error message returns.

I have a Microsoft Office 365 Home subscription.

This issue only affects email reception on my iPhone 15 Pro, which I got recently (no issues on my PC). It also occurred on my previous iPhone 8, but clicking "cancel" would make the error message disappear without affecting email reception. However, on this new phone, emails don't always arrive.

Here Are Some Potential Solutions:

First, ensure you’re running the latest version of iOS on your iPhone 15 Pro. Sometimes, updates can resolve connectivity issues like this.

It’s possible that your iPhone 15 Pro is having trouble with the password authentication. Here’s what you can try:

1. Go to Settings > Mail > Accounts.
  2. Select the problem email account.
  3. Tap Account > Advanced.
  4. Under Server, make sure the Use SSL switch is turned ON.
  5. Tap Done to save the changes.

If that doesn’t help, here’s another step:

1. Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords.
  3. Tap Account.
  4. Scroll down to Advanced.
  5. In the Password section, tap Password Options.
  6. Ensure Use Client Certificate is turned OFF.
  7. Tap Done to save the changes.

Finally, if the issue persists, try resetting the mail account entirely:

1. Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords.
  3. Tap Delete Account.
  4. Confirm the deletion.
  5. Go back to Accounts & Passwords.
  6. Tap Add Account.
  7. Select Exchange and set it up again with your Microsoft Office 365 Home credentials.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you might want to try resetting your iPhone’s network settings or even reinstalling the Mail app. Good luck