Inbox is Empty: No Emails Visible

I've restarted Outlook and used the Outlook app, but none of my saved inbox emails are visible. I need urgent assistance with this issue.

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that your inbox has gone empty. Let’s try to figure out what might be happening and how to get your emails back.

Before we dive deeper, I need you to answer these questions:

1. Are you still able to see your emails in the Outlook Web version? If you log into outlook.com, are your emails still there and just not showing up in the desktop or mobile app?

2. Have you set up any new email clients or apps recently that might be removing emails from your inbox? This includes POP3 clients or third-party email apps.

3. Are there any new rules, filters, or forwarding settings in your Outlook settings that could be the cause? Check for these by going to Settings in Outlook, then Mail and seeing if there are any rules you don’t recognize.

These are some of the common reasons why emails might disappear from the Inbox folder. If you’re still unable to find your emails after checking these things, we might need to look deeper into other issues such as account compromise or issues with specific settings.

Also, keep an eye out for error messages or any unusual notifications when you sign in. If you get any warnings about account activity or unauthorized access, let me know.

Lastly, have you tried checking the Deleted Items folder or the Recovery folder (available through the Outlook Web interface) to see if your emails are there?

Let me know how it goes.