How Do I Join the Ongoing Azure Fundamentals Training Event I Registered For?

I've signed up for today's event, but I'm having trouble joining. Can someone help me figure out how to access the Azure Fundamentals training, which is currently in progress?

Hey there, hope you’re having a smooth day so far.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble joining the Azure Fundamentals training event. Don’t worry, I’m here to help you out.

To join the ongoing event, follow these simple steps:

1. Check your email: First, make sure you’ve received an email from the Microsoft Azure team with the event details, including the join link. If you haven’t received it, double-check your spam folder.

2. Verify your registration: Ensure that you’re correctly registered for the event. You can do this by logging into your Microsoft account and checking the ‘Events’ section.

3. Find the join link: Look for the ‘Join Now’ or ‘Access the Event’ button in your email or on the event page. Clicking this button should take you straight to the event platform.

4. Event platform issues: If you’re still having trouble, try clearing your browser cache, updating your browser, or switching to a different browser. Sometimes, this resolves any compatibility issues.

5. Check the event schedule: Make sure you’re not trying to join the event at the wrong time. Double-check the event schedule to ensure it’s currently in progress.

6. Contact support: If none of the above steps work, don’t hesitate to reach out to Microsoft Azure’s event support team. They should be able to assist you with joining the event.

Lastly, take a deep breath and don’t panic. You’ll get in there!

Good luck, and I hope you learn a lot from the training event