Help with Crash Analysis: Share My Minidump File

Hi all,

I'm experiencing frequent BSODs with IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL errors, as well as occasional KMODE_EXCEPTION and KERNEL BSODs.

To troubleshoot, I've run memtest86 to check my RAM, updated my BIOS, ensured my drivers are up-to-date using Device Manager, and ran sfc and dism to check for system repairs. I've even performed a clean install of Windows 10. Despite these efforts, I'm still seeking help. Thanks
My system specs are:
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor, 3.80 GHz
Installed RAM: 16.0 GB
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition: Windows 10 Pro
Version: 22H2
OS build: 19045.4598
I've uploaded my minidump files to:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/shusfv60g4m5ysu4s0lls/APKIsvdYWF6kxZm13F0JdS8?rlkey=dk2vnmf99azp4zhskurhmpip9&st=qmxnwhst&dl=0

Hey there It sounds like you’ve done some great troubleshooting already, but I’m happy to help you dive deeper into those minidump files.

First, I’ll take a look at the files you uploaded. In the meantime, I want to confirm a few things:

1. You’ve run memtest86, which is great. Did you run it for at least 8-10 passes to ensure your RAM is stable?
  2. You’ve updated your BIOS, which is good. Did you check for any additional firmware updates for your motherboard or other components?
  3. You’ve ensured your drivers are up-to-date using Device Manager. Have you tried using a third-party driver update tool like Driver Talent or Driver Easy to catch any potential issues?

Now, let’s take a closer look at those minidump files. I’ll need some time to analyze them, but I’ll get back to you with my findings.

In the meantime, can you tell me more about your system usage when these BSODs occur? Are you gaming, running resource-intensive programs, or just browsing the web?

Also, have you noticed any other symptoms like overheating, strange noises, or unusual system behavior before the BSODs occur?

Let me know, and I’ll do my best to help you get to the bottom of this issue