Gift Card Code Delay: Why Is It Taking So Long?

I purchased a 100 Robux gift card, but it's been stuck on "in progress" for over 24 hours!

What can I do to resolve this issue?

I urgently need help as there's a major event happening on Roblox and I really need those 100 Robux!

I totally get it, you’re really anxious to get those 100 Robux and join in on the fun!

First, let’s try to figure out why the gift card code is taking so long to activate. Sometimes, these things happen due to technical issues or even high volumes of transactions.

Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:

1. Check your email: Make sure you haven’t received any updates or notification emails from the gift card seller or Roblox regarding your purchase. Sometimes, these emails might end up in spam folders, so take a look there too.

2. Contact the gift card seller: Reach out to the company where you bought the gift card and explain your situation. They might be able to speed up the activation process or provide more information about the delay.

3. Check for errors: Double-check your purchase details to ensure there were no mistakes in your order, like an incorrect email address or wrong gift card code.

4. Try reloading the gift card page: Sometimes, a simple page reload can help update the status of your gift card code. Give it a shot!

5. Wait (just a bit longer): If none of the above helps, it’s possible the system is just taking its time. You can try waiting for another few hours and then check the status again.

If you’re still having issues after trying all these steps, you might want to consider contacting Roblox support directly. They should be able to help you figure out what’s going on and get your Robux activated.

Stay patient, and I hope you get your Robux soon so you can enjoy that event