Get Your Second Free PC Game with This Pass

I previously redeemed a free PC Game Pass code, and recently I bought a new laptop that comes with a 3-month PC Game Pass offer. If the initial free pass has expired, can I still claim the new one? Or do I need to use a different payment method to activate it?

In other words, can I claim the PC Game Pass that came with my laptop purchase even though I've already redeemed a free one in the past?

Hey there, PC gamer

Yes, you can still claim the new 3-month PC Game Pass that came with your laptop purchase, even if you’ve redeemed a free one in the past. Xbox’s policy allows you to stack multiple free trials or promotional periods, so you can enjoy the new offer without worrying about the expired one.

Here’s what you need to do:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account: Make sure you’re signed into the same account where you redeemed the initial free pass.

2. Redeem the new offer: Go to the Microsoft website, navigate to your account, and redeem the new 3-month PC Game Pass offer that came with your laptop. You should receive a new activation code or it might be automatically applied to your account.

3. Check your subscription status: After redeeming the new offer, head over to the Microsoft Store or the Xbox app on your laptop and check your subscription status under the PC Game Pass section. You should see the new 3-month period added to your account.

4. Start gaming: Once you’ve confirmed the new subscription period, you’re all set to enjoy your free PC games. If you encounter any issues or have trouble redeeming the offer, feel free to reach out to Xbox support for assistance.

Remember, you don’t need to use a different payment method to activate the new offer, as it’s a promotional period tied to your laptop purchase. Enjoy your gaming experience