Get Rewarded by Microsoft

I'm having an issue where I'm trying to add my phone number, but I keep getting an error message that says "Try another verification method". This error prevents me from adding my phone number.

Hey there,

The “Try another verification method” error can be pretty frustrating when you’re trying to add your phone number to Microsoft Rewards. I’ve got some steps you can follow to troubleshoot and potentially fix the issue:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, browser data can cause issues. Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies, then log back in to Microsoft Rewards and attempt to add your phone number again.

2. Check your phone number format: Ensure you’re entering your phone number in the correct format. Microsoft typically needs it in the format +[country code][phone number]. Double-check that you’ve entered it correctly.

3. Disable ad blockers or VPNs temporarily: Ad blockers or VPNs might be interfering with the verification process. Try disabling them for a moment to see if you can add your phone number successfully.

4. Try another browser or device: If the above steps don’t work, try adding your phone number using a different browser or device. This will help determine if the issue is browser-specific or related to your device.

5. Contact Microsoft Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it’s time to reach out to Microsoft Support. They can look into the issue more deeply and help you troubleshoot or fix the problem from their end.

Hopefully, one of these steps resolves the error and you can get your phone number added successfully. Good luck